UPSC Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Examination Notice No.09/2021-CMS
Total Post : 838
Vacancy Details :
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 349 Posts
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer : 300 Posts
GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council) : 05 Posts
General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC) : 184 Posts
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: through Online/ offline.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27-07-2021 till 6.00 P.M
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 03 to 09-08-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 26-07-2021 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 27-07-2021
- Date for Examination: 21-11-2021
- Declaration of Result: November/December, 2021
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit :
Candidate must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2021, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1989.
Important Links :
Notification : Click here
Official Website : Click here