Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) given a notification vide Advt. No. 06/2021-IES/ISS for Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online from here.
Name of the Post: UPSC IES/ ISS Examination
Total Vacancy: 26
Vacancy Details: IES :15 Posts ISS: 11 Posts
- For IES: Candidates should possess Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognised University.
- For IES: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree in (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics) from a recognised University.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2021 till 18:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash):26-04-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 27-04-2021
- Dates of withdrawing Online Applications: from 04-05-2021 to 10-05-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Date of Exam: From 16-07-2021
Application Fee :
- Application Fee for Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021) :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
Official Website : Click here
Notification : Click here