Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification vide Advt. No-05/2020-IFoS for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam 2021 vacancy through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can apply online here.
Name of the Post: UPSC Indian Forest Service
Total Vacancy: 110
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021) :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-2000
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Examination Fee :
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
Important Dates :
- Strarting Date to Apply Online: 04-03-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 24-03-2021 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 23-03-2021 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 24-03-2021 till 18.00 hours
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 31-03-2021 to 06-04-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Date for Prelims Exam: 27-06-2021
- Dates for Mains Exam: November, 2021
Important Links :
Apply Online : Click here
Notification : Click here
Official Website : Click here