Transport Department, Assam Recruitment 2020
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of MVI Post under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department, Assam. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details can read the notification & apply online.
- Start Date of Online Application: 14/10/2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 09/11/2020
Post Name: Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
Total Posts: 26 [UR- 11, OBC/ MOBC- 05, SC- 02, ST(P): 04, ST(H): 01, EWS: 03]
Salary: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , Grade Pay: Rs. 9400
- Between 21 to 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxation is-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.
6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
Payment Mode: Online
Educational Qualification: H.S.S.L.C. (Class 12 Passed) with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Government of Assam/Government of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- Eligible candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate must produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form.
- Candidate must produce a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
- Eligible candidate should have sound health, both mentally & physically and should be free from any organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties,. and also required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE