South Salmara Mankachar District Samagra Siksha
Application are invited from eligible candidate for the post of temporary in nature and selected candidate will be initially engaged on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
Name of Posts:
- UDA in District mission office, SSA
- No. of pos. 1
- Qualification: Graduate with 1 year diploma in computer application with language typing skills of both English and Assamsese. Minimum 2 years experience in any govt. scheme/mission offices.
- LDA in district mission office SSA
- No of pos. 1
- Graduate with 1 year diploma in computer application with one language typing skill of both English and Assamese. Preferences will be given to experienced candidate.
- Grade IV in district Mission SSA
- No. of pos. 2
- Qualification: class VIII passed.
- Night Chowkider in district Mission
- No. of post 1
- Class VIII passed.
- Helper cook for KGBV
- No. of post 3
- Qualification: Class VIII passed having experience in cooking ((reserve for female candidate only)
NOTE: no. of position of LDA may increase upto 2, in case of non-availability of eligible candidate for UDA
How to apply:
- Application in Standard form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) with self-attested all relevant documents/passport size should be submitted to “The District Mission Coordinator, SSA, South Salmara Mankachar, DC Office Campus, Hatsingmari-783135”
- Only shortlisted candidate will be allowed to appear in interview/selection.
- Test, Date, Venue and nature of interview will be notified at the office of the undersigned on 28th February, 2020.
Please check official notification before apply
Apply mode: Offline
Address: The district mission coordinator, SSA, South Salmara Mankachar,DC Office Campus Hatsingimari-783135
APPLICATION FORM: CLICK HERE