Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Online applications are invited for the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details can read the notification & apply it online.
Post Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Total posts: 147
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07/03/2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 23/03/2020
- Phase I On-Line Examination Date: 12/04/2020
- Phase II On-Line Examination Date: 03/05/2020
- Phase III Interview: Will be announced
- For UR/ OBC/ EWSs: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD: Rs. 100/-
Salary: Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Age Limit(as on 29/02/2020):
- Not more than 30 years i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
- Upper age-limit relaxation is as per Government f India rules.
- No of posts: 80
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law & Engineering, CA/CFA/CS/Cost Accountant.
- No of posts: 34
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
3. Information Technology
- No of posts: 22
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application(MCA) OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum of two years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
4. Engineering (Civil)
- No of posts: 1
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering(CE)
5. Engineering (Electrical)
- No of posts: 4
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering(EE)
- No of posts: 5
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Econometrics/ MBA (Finance)
7. Official Language
- No of posts: 1
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree(PG Degree) in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree(PG Degree) in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level / Graduate level
APPLICATION MODE: ONLINE
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
To Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here