Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Combined Merit Scholarship 2020
DHE Assam has released an official notification of Combined Merit Scholarship 2020. Students pursuing Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) course in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online for this scholarship.
Name of scholarship: Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020
Financial year: 2020-21
Name of Organization: Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam
Eligible Courses: Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) courses.
- Starting date of online application: 13/10/2020
- Last date of online application: 03/11/2020
- UG course: Rs. 300/- per month
- PG course: Rs. 500/- per month
- UG course: 60% in Higher Secondary (HS).
- PG course: 60% in General Degree Course (UG).
- Students pursuing general Degree (UG) and Master Degree (PG) course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021.
- The student must be a resident (or domicile) of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid Bank Account (up-to-date) in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application ( A/c Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name, Bank Name)
- The scholarship shall be disbursed through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system to the beneficiaries.
- The Student should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution for this scholarship.
- Selection for the Combined Merit Scholarship 2020 will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
How To Apply:
- Intending students fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria must apply online by clicking the link given below in between 13/10/2020 to 03/11/2020
- Take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Principal/ Registrar/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
- The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form alongwith all relevant certificates/testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under their seal and signature on or before 10/11/2020 positively.
Required Documents To Be Uploaded
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) from DC/ SDO as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations.
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE