RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: RRC, Western Railway Apprentice online form
Post Date: 25-05-2021
Total Vacancy: 3591
- Candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification : ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2021 at 11:00 Hrs
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2021 at 17:00 Hrs
Age Limit (as on 24-06-2021) :
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Important Links :
Notification : Click here
Official Website : Click here