FCI Manager Recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India (FCI) recruitment officials had released the FCI Manager Jobs 2019 Notification for the Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) Posts on 25th September 2019.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 28th September 2019 from 10:00 Hrs (IST)
- Last Date of Online Registration: 27th October 2019 till 16:00 Hrs (IST)
- Download of Call letters: Approximately 10 days prior to the announced date of examination
- Date of Online Test(Phase-I): 28/11/2019
- Application fee: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Nil
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/ UPI.
Zone Wise Vacancy Details
- North Zone 187
- South Zone 65
- West Zone 15
- East Zone 37
- North-East Zone 26
Educational Qualification For FCI Recruitment 2019
Manager (General, Depot, Movement)
- Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University (Depot) with minimum 60% marks; OR CA/ ICWA/ CS
Note: For SC/ ST/ PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 55% instead of 60%
- Associate Membership of
a)Institute of Chartered Accountants(CA) of India, OR
b)Institute of Cost Accountants of India, OR
c)Institute of Company Secretaries of India OR
- B.Com from a recognized University and
(a) Post-Graduate Full-time MBA (Finance) Degree/ Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/ AICTE; OR
(b) Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Finance) Degree/ Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC/ AICTE; OR
(c) Post Graduate MBA (Finance) Degree/ Diploma by distance education mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.
- B.Sc.(Agriculture) from a recognized University. OR
- B.Tech/ BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE. OR
- B.Tech/ B.E degree in Food Science/ Food Science & Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Processing Technology/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Processing/ Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE. OR
- B. Tech/B.E degree in Bio-Technology/ Industrial Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemical Engineering/ Agricultural Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE.
Manager (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech/ BE Degree in Civil Engineering(CE) from a recognized University or equivalent.
Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech/ BE Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized University or equivalent with English as a subject at the Degree level. OR
Master’s Degree in English from a recognized University or equivalent with Hindi as a subject at the degree level. Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or equivalent with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level. OR
Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or equivalent with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level. OR
Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or equivalent with Hindi medium and English as a subject at the graduation level.
- a)Total Experience of 5 yrs in terminological works in Hindi and/ or translation work from Hindi to English or vice-versa preferably of technical or scientific literature. OR
b)Five years of experience of teaching/research writing or journalism in Hindi
(i) Knowledge of Sanskrit or a modern IndiaLanguage.
(ii) Administrative experience.
(iii) Experience in organizing Hindi Classes or workshops for noting and drafting.
Age Limit For FCI Recruitment 2019
Maximum Age Limit (As on 01/08/2019)
- Manager (General/ Depot/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) – 28 Years
- Manager (Hindi) – 35 Years
- Candidates who have selected for the Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) posts can get a pay of Rs.40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months from the organization.
Application Mode: Online
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
Download Phase-I Admit Card: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Registration Link: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]