PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP 2021
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) offers 5000 female students pursuing a degree or diploma in technical education in its affiliated institutes Rs. 50,000 every year for a maximum of three years as part of the Pragati Scheme for Girls. All interested and eligible candidates can read the notification and apply online.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
1) The girl candidate should be admitted to First year of Degree level course
Second year of Degree level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year.
2) Maximum two girl child per family are eligible.
3) Family income from all sources should not be more than Rs. 8 lakh per annum during the current financial year. A valid income certificate issued by State/ UT Government need to be enclosed.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
1) A total of 5,000 scholarships are earmarked per annum under this scheme for pursuing First year of Degree level course OR Second year of Degree level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved Institutions. The number of scholarships are transferred into AICTE – PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR GIRL STUDENTS (DIPLOMA), if sufficient number of online applications are not received.
2) State/ Union Territory wise distribution of 5,000 scholarships is as per Annexure A.
3) All eligible girls who submit online scholarship form, from following 13 Union Territories and North Eastern States i.e. Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT), Jammu and Kashmir (UT), Ladakh(UT), Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu (UT), Lakshadweep (UT),Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura will be given scholarship by AICTE.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING :
1) The candidate fulfilling the eligibility conditions is required to apply online on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) after initiation of application process and notice to be published on AICTE website.
2) The host institution where the candidate is studying, required to verify the online application.
3) Department of Technical Education (DTE) of respective State/ UT will verify these applications as second level of scrutiny.
Apply Online : Available soon
Notification : Available soon
Official Website : Click here