Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)
PGCIL, a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Engineering graduates in Electrical / Electronics / Civil disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details can read the notification and apply online.
- Start Date of Online Application: 20/01/2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 07/02/2020
- For UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM Candidates: Nil.
Age Limit (As On 31/12/2019): 28 years
- Training Period: Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA, and Perks @12% of basic pay.
- After Successful Completion of Training: Candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
- AET (Electrical)
- No of posts: 82
- Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) from any recognized University/ Institute .
- AET (Electronics)
- No of posts: 10
- Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg from recognized University/ Institute.
- No of posts: 18
- Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ Institute
- Based on the marks obtained in the relevant paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible Candidates will be short-listed category-wise for GD & PI based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019 score.
NOTE: Candidates should have a valid GATE 2019 Score in the corresponding paper.
APPLICATION MODE: ONLINE
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
To Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here