Panchayat 7 Rural Development Assam, Panjabari, Juripur Guwahati-781037
The govt. of Assam Panchayat & Rural Development is mandated to promote livelihoods amongst disadvantaged communities across the state to reduce the rural poverty, Commissioner, panchayat & rural development has been entrusted implementation of various projects/schema for poverty eradication in the state govt. of Assam has decided to capacitate the SAU for conducting the social Audit of other rural development schemes as well. commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development is in process of recruitment of social auditors for District social audit units. Details of the position are as follows.
Name of Posts:
- District Resource Person (DRP)
- Total posts: 11
- Qualification; post-graduate in Social Work (MSW)/Rural Development
- Preferences will be given to those who have a minimum three years of post-qualification work experience on social audits and rights of the poor
- The DRP should have prior experience of working with any reputed Civil Society Organizations working in Assam.
- Should have prior knowledge in the conduct of social audits and its related processes.
- Should be pro prior knowledge in the conduct of social audits and its related process.
- Should have rewuired team management and coordination skills and attitude
- Must have the ability to speak any of the local languages viz. Assamese/Benglai/Boro
- Salary; Rs. 30,000/- depending on the verified relevant experience produced at the time of the recruitment process.
Last Date of Application: 15 days of the advertisement. 25/02/2020
Objective; District Resource Person (DRP) will be recruited on a contractual basis to provide the required management and facilitation suport for all activities related Social Audit in the state and concerned districts and will work under the overall guidance of the Director, Social Audit.
NOTE: This job is initally for 10 months. based on the performance and requirements of the mission. the contract may further be extended.
How to Apply:
- Application must be uploaded online at official website. scanned documents to be uploaded with online.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application for each post.
- The short listed candidates have appear for an interview and or written test for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
Please check official notice before apply