NTA Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
CMAT is a national level entrance examination for entry into various management programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of MHRD, Govt of India.But from this year test will now be conducted by the NTA. It facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs. The score of CMAT is accepted by all AICTE approved Institutions/Universities.
The CMAT 2020 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the same pattern as per the Year 2019 i.e., Computer Based Test on January 28, 2020 from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm for admission to various management programs across the country. CMAT Score which will be accepted by over 1000 participating Institutes.
Name of examination: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2020
- Start Date of Online Application Form: 01.11.2019
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 30.11.2019 (upto 11:50 p.m.)
- Date of Payment of Application fee: 01.11.2019 to 01.12.2019 (through Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking/UPI and PAYTM service upto 11:50 p.m.)
- Choice of City: 01.11.2019 to 02.12.2019 (upto 11:50 p.m.)
- Date of Examination: 28th January, 2020 (Tuesday)
- Timing of the Examination: 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Declaration of Result: By 07th February 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline OR
- Applicants in the Final year of Bachelor’s degree whose result is waiting or will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2020-21 can also apply for this exam.
Age Limit: There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT-2020.
- Boys – Rs 1600/-
- Girls – Rs.1000/-
- Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL):
- Boys – Rs 1000/-
- Girls – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD:
- Boys – Rs 800/-
- Girls – Rs. 700/-
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply the online application form by clicking the direct link given below. Candidates require to submit only one application form. Submission of multiple application forms may lead to rejection of application form.
Application Mode: Online
Please Check Official Notification Before Apply
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]