NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NMDC Limited BIOM, Bacheli Complex is inviting application for Graduate, Technician, and Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act-1961, Eligible candidate having the requisite qualification as mentioned against the respective category may submit their application to reach before 15.06.2021through e-mail and post.
NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 13 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) – 30 Posts
NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Apprentice – Four years degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics and Mining Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice – Three years Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Tele commutation, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management and Computer Science & Application.
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) – National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application: 15 June 2021
How to Apply : Interested Candidate should submit/e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) their resume affixed with a recent passport size photograph on the right corner, registration number in apprentice portal, Address for communication, E-mail ID, Mobile number along
with proof for Date of Birth, Address, Qualification & Cast Certificate etc. in photo copy/scanned copy for verification. The marks obtained in Degree/Diploma/ITI all Semester must be mentioned clearly.
Important Links :
Notification : Click here
Official Website : Click here