National Health Mission, Assam.
Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are citizens of India to fill up the following vacant Inspector of drugs in the National Health Mission, Assam.
Last date: 6/12/2019
Name of Post: Inspector of Drugs[16 posts]
The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2019.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) –
i. 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
ii. 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated
Dispur the 25th of April 2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of
candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th of October, 2015.
Salary: Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 87,000/- Per month + Grand pay Rs. 11,500/-
- Candidate must have a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1 (one) official language of the state of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo).
Preference will be given to candidates having a uniformly good academic qualification and experience in handling legal matters.
Process of recruitment:
- Written Examination(OMR based objective type multiple choices)
- Viva Voce/ Interview
- Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H)
How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to apply online through the given link.
- Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificates at the time of submission of online application.
- Candidates must submit a passport photo and signature at the time of online apply.
- Candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience, etc. at the time of interview.
- Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of the interview.
Mode of apply: Online
Check Official Notice Before Apply
Official Website Link: Click Here
Official Notice Link: Click Here
Online Apply Link: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]