Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2021
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam has given a notification to engage 188 (One hundred eighty eight) Technical Officers in various districts of the State of Assam on contractual basis. The recruitment will be done through partnership with Tezpur University .
A. Essential Qualification
1. B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with
minimum 60% marks.
2. The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
3. Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
B. Desirable Qualifications/ Skills
1. Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
2. Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
3. Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
4. Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
6. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
7. Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
8. Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
C. Job Description
1. Assist in the preparation and implementation of Village Action Plans/ District Action
2. Assist in the planning and preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for rural water supply.
3. On-site verification and monitoring of construction of water supply scheme and retrofitting.
4. Operation and maintenance of FHTCs.
5. Regular follow up with District officials on quality construction of water supply schemes including FHTCs.
6. Timely preparation and submission of monitoring data and IMIS reports.
7. Organizing periodic review meeting with District, Block and GP level functionaries and beneficiaries.
8. Capacity building of community/ beneficiary on usage, 0&M of FHTCs.
9. Any other task assigned by the concerned authorities.
D. Duration of the Contract
The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/project requirement.
The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month with an annual increment of 10 % (after appraisal). Taxes as applicable shall be dealt with as per applicable laws.
F. Methodology of Recruitment
Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact less recruitment process and purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level as well as Candidate’s fit to the essential and desirable qualification/skills. The weightage of marks for selection will be :
5% marks will be allotted to candidates graduating from State/Central Government Universities/ Institutions.
G, Number of candidates to be selected from:
Civil Engineers: 188
H. Place of Posting
In 42 Nos. PHE Division in the entire State of Assam.
J. Selection Criteria:
Applicants not producing any of the documents specified in Clause I (Application Requirement) will not be eligible for consideration. As the
selection will be completely contact-less, hence, the declarations made by the applicants will be accepted as true. If, at any point of time, it is found that any information provided by any applicant is not correct, then appropriate action will be taken by the Mission Directorate, Jal Jeevan Mission as per procedure. The recommended candidates should produce original documents at the Mission Directorate, Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam when asked for.
K. Application submission deadline: 31 August 2021
CANDIDATES WILL BE COMMUNICATED THROUGH E MAIL ONLY.
Important Links :
Apply Online : Click here
Notification : Click here
Official Website : Click here