Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the ICAI – Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2021. Last date for the application will be on 15th June 2021.
Overview of Scholarship :
The doctoral scholarship will be awarded to a registered PhD. Scholars from UGC recognized reputed Indian Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Colleges, IIMs having University/IIMs approved PhD. Programme to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting. The candidates must have confirmed PhD. Registration. The following topics are suggested-
- Human Resource Accounting
- Simplification of Human Resource Laws
- Government Sector Accounting
- Integrated Reporting
- International Taxation Laws
- Water Audit
- Awarding doctoral scholarship by admitting full time meritorious Research scholars who wants to carry out research in core areas having global relevance, adding value to subject and research results should aim to develop some theory and/or model which can be replicated universally.
- To nurture talents in CA fraternity for technical research.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Membership of ICAI
- At least 75% in 10th and 12th Standard
- Age should be less than 40 years on the date of application
- Candidate shall be Full-Time Student at the University/College/ Institution while pursuing a Ph.D. for their attendance and Classes.
- Candidates shall not avail of any other scholarship for the same.
Other Criteria :
- Only the applicants who have applied for Ph.D. after the introduction of ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 (May 7, 2020) are encouraged to apply for the scheme.
- Application shall be forwarded by supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/College/Institution.
- Candidates are advised to apply only if they are pursuing Ph.D. in the relevant and contemporary topic considering the current economic scenario matching with ICAI mandate, intent to add value to the society, scalable and having global relevance.
Procedure of the Award of Scholarship:
- Applications are initially scrutinized by the Research Committee Secretariat.
- Thereafter, Shortlisting Committee will short-list region-wise meritorious proposals from the eligible applications.
- Such applicants may also be invited for a presentation before Shortlisting Committee.
- The recommendations of the Shortlisting Committee will then be placed before the Research Committee for its final approval.
Important Links :
Application Form : Click here
Notification : Click here
Address for Sending Documents :
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
8th Floor, Administrative Building,
A-29, Sector 62, NOIDA-201309, UP.