KORAJHAR, 14 OCT: Secondary Education Board of Assam, SEBA has release a notification in their official website regarding the dates of form fill-up for HSLC Examination, 2021 on 12th October.
Student can now be able to make form fill up for upcoming HSLC Examination, 2021. The online date of form fill-up starts from 2nd November to 23rd November, 2020. The last date of the Challan generation for the matriculation examination is 27th November, students will be able to make the payments in the bank by 30th November.
KNOW MORE ABOUT HSLC EXAMINATION, 2021
Important Dates as release by SEBA official site are given below:-
- Draft Checklist Uploading: 5th December,2020
- Edit by Schools: 10th December, 2020
- Final List to be uploaded on: 15th December, 2020
Official also release the fee structure of the candidates who are going to appear in the ensuing HSLC/AHM, 2021 examination.
- Examination Fees: Rs. 600
- Center Fees: Rs. 300
- Practical Examination Fees: Rs. 150 (if applicable0)
- Annual Recognition Fees: Rs. 800 (to be paid by head of institute)
As per the instruction of Govt. of Assam Vide no. PMA(S) 25/2017/120 dated 22/08/2019 for the candidate whose parent income is less than 2 lakh or below, the payment of fees is exempted.
The detailed guidelines for filling up the forms will be available on SEBA‘s official website, www.sebaonline.org.