Assam Administrative Department recruitment 2020
Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up the vacancies as given below.
Total vacancies- 170 Nos
Reservation wise posts:
- UR- 57 nos.
- ST(P): 14 nos
- ST(H): 12 nos
- SC : 14 nos
- OBC/MOBC: 40 nos
- PWD: 14 nos
- Economically weaker section: 19 nos
- Reservation for women: 30%
- Reservation for Ex-servicemen: 2%
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years as on 01/01/2020. Relaxation as per govt rules.
The age limit of candidate will be calculated on the basis of the matriculation. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose
Salary: Grade pay of PB-2 Rs. 14,000 – 49,000 + Grade pay Rs. 8700 p.m plus allowance as admissible under rules.
- Must be graduate from recognized university with minimum 45% marks, 40% for ST/SC candidates in their degree examination.
- Candidate must posses a minimum 6 six months diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
NOTE: The decision of the secreatariat administration depat. as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
Mode of selection:
How to Apply:
Apply online only by visiting site. http://www.recruitmentsad.in/ (live from 31/07/2020)
Last date of Application: 31/08/2020
Note: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application.
Please check official notice before apply-