NEER NIRMAL PARIYOJANA, ASSAM
Name of the Posts: Total 04 Posts
1)Project Engineer (DPMU- Kamrup) (02 Posts)
2) Project Engineer (DPMU- Jorhat) (01 Post)
3) Project Engineer (DPMU- Hailakandi) (01 Post)
Qualification & Experience: For All Same
- Graduate in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute
- Minimum 1 year of relevant post qualification experience preferably in design, supervision, project management in any infrastructure sector.
- Experience of working in water supply sector will be an additional qualification
- Experience in project management software packages like primavera, MS-project will be added advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English, Hindi, and local language
Remuneration: Rs27,500/- PM inclusive of all incentives
Age Limit: Upto 38 years
Initially engagement will be purely on temporary basis till 31th March, 2020 which may further be extended depending on the extension of the project period of RWSSP-LIS.
How to Apply: Candidate may appear for interview along with all original documents and CV.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]