Deputy Commissioner, Hojai
Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are citizens of India to fill up the following vacant posts in the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai.
Last Date: 29/01/2020
Name of the post:
- Junior Assistant[6 posts]
Age Limit: 21 – 38 years
The upper limit is relaxable by-
- By 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- For PWD by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and general category of candidates as per Govt Notification No. 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015
Salary: Rs. 14,000 to Rs.49,000 + GP: Rs.5600
- GEN/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 200
- ST/SC: Rs. 100
- Candidates must qualified a minimum of Degree in any discipline from any of the recognized institute.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 6(six) months Diploma in computer application from any institute.
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac, etc
How to Apply:
- Applications form can be download from the link given below.
- The applicant must submit the following documents/testimonials along with the application form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all Certificates/ Mark sheets in support of educational qualification & other required qualification, Age proof certificates, Caste certificate, valid employment exchange certificate.
- 3(three) copies of self-attested recent passport size photo.
- A self-address envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs: 5.00 must be enclosed along with the application form.
- A copy of Treasury Challan of Rs. 200(GEN/OBC/MOBC) and Rs. 100 (SC/ST) as application fees.
- The application must be sent to the following address through post or by hand superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
Apply Mode: Offline
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai District
P.O Sankardev Nagar,
Check Official Notice Before Apply
Official Website Link: Click Here
Official Notice Link: Click Here
Application form link: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]