Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup
Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are citizens of India to fill up the following vacant posts of Mandal under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup
Last Date: 24/2/2020
Name of post: Mandal[18 posts]
- OBC/MOBC: 1
- UR: 8
- ST(P): 4
- ST(H): 5
Age: Candidates must not less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age on 1/1/2020
Salary: Rs. 14000 – Rs. 49000 Grade Pay Rs. 6200(PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rule
- The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state-recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed 6(six) month “Recorders Course Class Certificate” from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati
How to Apply:
- The candidate must have registered in the employment exchange and the registration no along with the date must be mention in their application.
- The application must be accompanied by the following testimonials-
- Self Attested copies ao all the certificates of educational and other qualifications age, caste along with other testimonials.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate across the photograph
- the applicant are required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The application form should be submitted to the given address.
Apply Mode: offline
Check Official Notice Before Apply
Official Notice Link: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]