DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020
Total Posts: 02 nos (unreserved)
Duration of Job: 06 (six) months
- Graduate Degree in any discipline and Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Management (both MBA and PGDM acceptable) from recognized universities.
- Permanent and current resident of Dibrugarh district.
- Good oral & written communication skills in both Assamese & English Language.
- He/She should preferably possess a functional personal Laptop.
- Computer proficiency (at least 1 year computer certification) and supporting documents for the same.
* Candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience will be given preference.
Salary: Rs 25,000/- per month (fixed).
Documents Required: Original documents /certificates to be produced during walk-in-interview-are:
- Age Proof.
- Address Proof
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate
How to apply: Self-attested photocopies of all the aforementioned documents along with passport size photographs to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV. Candidates shall furnish their Contact Number, email id in the application form.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview
- The candidates will report for Registration at Registration Counter Desk, near District Training Hall, Deputy Commissioner, Office, Dibrugarh on 07 Novenber, 2020 before 10.00 AM positively.
- The candidates have to observe certain Covid-19 protocols at the time of appearing for interview like mandatory wearing of Mask, Gloves and use of sanitizers etc, and maintaining social distancing at the venue of interview.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .