CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat invites online applications for the posts to fill up vacancies as per the particulars are given below. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details can read the notification and apply online.
Name of post: Technical Officer/Technical Gr.III(3)
No of posts: 02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)
- Start Date of Online Application: 07/12/2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 27/12/2019
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of the application print out: 13/01/2020
- For UR/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/
- For SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad category: NIL
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft(DD) of Rs.100/ drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat” payable at Jorhat on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 27.12.2019
Salary: Rs 44900/- (As per 7th CPC, Level 7 in the Pay Matrix)
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 55% marks OR MCA with 55% marks after 1st Class B.Sc.
Mode of selection:
- Trade Test: Based on the advertised qualification of the post.
- Competitive Written Examination: Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination, Total Questions – 200, Total Time allotted – 3 Hours.
**NOTE: After successful submission, applicant has to take the print out of online application and should send the same along with all the required documents(as at Clause 5 below) by post so as to reach on or before 5 PM of 13/01/2020.
Applicant needs to send the print-out of computer-generated application accompanied by self-attested photocopies of the mark sheets, certificates, testimonials in support of educational qualifications, age, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate(if applicable) along with one recent passport size photo(self-signed) affixed together with Demand Draft should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF___________(Post Code _________)”by post to the below address:
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat
APPLICATION MODE: ONLINE
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
To Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here