Chief Judicial Magistrate, Haikandi
Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Contitution of India, in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hilakandi
Name of Post: Office Poen
No of Posts: 1[one]
Age Limit: 18-38 years age as of 01/11/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC as per Govt. Rules.
Qualifications: Minimum 8th standard pass and maximum 12th(HS) pass.
Remuneration: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 52,000/- G.P.- Rs. 3990/-
How to apply:
- Applications must be submitted with self-attested copies of all the testimonials certificate in support of age, educational qualification and caste, etc.
- A self-addressed envelope, along with three recent passport size photographs with white background to be enclosed with the application with the Mobile Number of the candidate.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments must submit their applications through the proper channel.
- Envelop containing the application must be super-scribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE PEON IN THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE, HAILAKANDI‘
Address: Candidates must submit their application addressed to ‘Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sardar Ballav Bhai Patel Road, Hailakandi, PIN: 788151
- The candidates who intend to submit their applications by hand directly shall drop their applications in the drop box which will be kept in the court campus from 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM in the working days from 20/11/2020 to 19/12/2020
- Applications must reach the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hailakandi during office hours before 19/12/2020
- Incomplete applications i.e. those without necessary particular, signature, photograph, testimonials, etc. shall be summarily rejected.
Official Notice: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here