Defence Research Laboratory, DRDO, Tezpur
DRL( DRDO), Tezpur (Assam) invites application from the candidates with zeal to work at high attitude areas for Walk-in-Interview to be held at the Office of Director, DRL (DRDO), Tezpur, Assam located at Solamara Camp, on Airport Road 12 Kms from Tezpur city for the following fellowships.
Last Date: 07/12/2019.
- Research Associate (RA)
- No of posts: 01
- Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Entomology/ Zoology/ Botany.
- Stipend: Rs.40,000/- per month
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of posts: 10
- Educational Qualification: MSc in Chemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Micro Biology/ Botany/ Horticulture/ Entomology/ Environmental Science (with Net qualification)/ Master Degree in-Pharmaceutical Sciences/ M. Tech in Food Tech and Equivalent.
- Stipend: Rs.25,000/- per month
- Age Limit: 28 years
Date and time of Interview: The date and time for Walk-in-Interview is on 17th December 2019 (Tuesday) at 0930 hrs.
Certificates: Certificates in original are to be produced in support of educational and age proof at the time of interview.
Place of work & Tenure: Place of work is DRL Detachments at Salari and Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh. Tenure of Research Associate(RA) is 2 years only and that of Junior Research Fellow(JRF) is initially 2 years which is extendable as per Govt rules. Award of Associateship or Fellowship does not confer any right to employment in DRDO.
How to apply: Interested candidates MUST register his/her name for the interview by submitting 2-pages (Max) Bio-data on personal data, contact details and brief on educational & professional qualifications latest by 07th December 2019 at email ID: email@example.com.
NOTE- Application must be submitted before the closing date.
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]