1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of “Multi Tasking Staff (Technical)” at Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institutes (FMTTIs), subordinate Institutes of the Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation, and Farmers Welfare.
Name of the Post: “Multi Tasking Staff (Technical)” (General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
No. of Posts: 06 (Six), (SC-1, OBC-2, UR-2, EWS-1)
Pay Scale: Level- 1 (Rs. 18000-56900) in Pay Matrix
Mode of Recruitment: Through Direct Recruitment
2. Complete information about application proforma, eligibility, terms & conditions, etc., and other requirements are available on the following websites:
3. Duly filled application in the prescribed proforma accompanied by required documents should be sent to The Director, Govt. of India, Northern Region Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Sirsa Road, Hisar (Haryana) -125001 so as to reach them within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
4. Govt. Employees may send application through the proper channel at the above address.
5. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.