DME Director of Medical Education Application Form 2020
Director of Medical Education, Assam (DME) has released the official DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 notification for admission into various paramedical courses under paramedical institutes of Assam. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format available at DME, Assam official website www.dmeassam.gov.in from 27th October, 2020 to 3rd November 2020.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 Details
Name of course: Paramedical Course
Name of organization: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
Academic session: 2020-21
Application form available: 27th October 2020
List of Institute of Paramedical :
1) Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati
2) institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh
3) Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar
4) Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat
5) institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta and
6) Institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpur
Course Offered by These Institute
1. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
2. Diploma in Medical Radiographic Technology
3. Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology
4. Diploma in Physiotherapy
5. Diploma in ICU Technology
6. Diploma in Physician’s Assistant Course
7. Diploma in Emergency and First Aid
8. Diploma in OT Technology (OT+Anaesthesia+Endoscopy)
9. Diploma in Dialysis Technician Course
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
(i) He/ she must be a citizen of India.
(ii) He/ she must be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
(ii) The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
(iv) The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC. SC. ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
(v) Age: Student have to be in the age limit of 17-25 years on 31st December of 2020, Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P)and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per existing norms of the Government of Assam.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission Selection Process
Selection of candidates for the course and the institutes will be made category wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.