OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION BTC KOKRAJHAR
The Department of Education BTC Kokrajhar has announced the Cash Award and Incentive to the meritorious students of BTC area for the year , 2020-2021 as per the BTC’s approval No. BTC/EDN (HS)-14/2019/18, dtd. 20th February/2021 which are as follows:
- Rs. 2.00 Lac (Rupees two Lakhs) only will be awarded to each Rank/Position holder in HSLC/AHM and HSSLC Final Examination,2020 from SEBA & AHSC
- Rs. 2.00 Lac (Rupees two Lakhs) only will be awarded to each student who get admission in IIT ( BTech) JEE passed.
- Rs. 2.00 Lac (Rupees two Lakhs) only will be awarded to each student who get admission in Medical Students (MBBS/BDS) in the year 2020.
- Rs. 1.00 Lac (Rupees one Lakhs) only will be awarded to each student who get admission in NIT, 2020
- Students Who Qualify UPSC Preliminary Examination will be given Rs. 1.25 Lac each for preparation of Main Examination 2020.
- Maximum 25 nos. of candidates will be selected who are intending to join UPSC coaching (Civil Service Examination) in Delhi will be given Rs. 3 Lac (Rupees three Lakhs) only as Financial Assistance.
- Rs. 10,000.00(Rupees Ten Thousand) only and Rs. 15,000.00 (Rupees fifteen thousand) only will be given cash award to students who secure 75 % to 84 % and 85 % and above in HSLC / AHM Examination (SEBA & CBSE),2020.
Starting Date to Apply: 23-02-2021
Last Date to Apply: 23-03-2021
HOW TO APPLY:
(a) For Sl. No 1,2,3,4,5 &6 the candidates have to apply with relevant documents to the Director of Education, BTC, Kokrajhar within one month.
(b) For Sl. No 7 the candidates have to apply in the prescribed format available in the office of the Inspector of Schools of respective district and have to submit within one month.