BARC Recruitment: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in RMRC
(Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata and BARC, Mumbai. The post advertised includes backlog
Name of Posts:
- Medical / Scientific Officer/E(Nuclear Medicine)
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D(Nuclear Medicine)
- Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
- Scientific Assistant/C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
- Scientific Assistant/B(Pathology)
- Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
- Scientific Assistant/B(Radiography)
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Computer Operation)
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Health Physicist)
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II(Laboratory Technician)
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist).
Qualifications: Differ as per variable posts.
How to Apply:
- Applications will be accepted Online ONLY.
- The facility of online application will be open from 21.01.2021.to 15.02.2021
- For online submission of application, please visit the website<recruit.barc.gov.in >. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on the home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
- Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
- Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date (15.02.2021)
- Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
- Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee for the Group C posts.
- For the posts DR/01 to DR/03 – 500/-
- For the posts DR/04 to DR/09, TR/01 and TR/02 – 150/-
- For the posts DR/10, DR/11, TR/03 and TR/04 – 100/-
- The applicant is required to fill in the requisite information in the application form and then proceed for online fee payment. On final submission of the application (after making the fee payment), an application number will be generated.
- Fee NOT paid on or before the last date of receipt of online application will be treated as incomplete
application and hence will be rejected.
- Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available in the Home page under the menu “How
to Apply->Payment of fees”.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any
- Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.