Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 15 posts of Junior Assistant in Directorate of A.P.HQrs.and 170postsof Junior Assistant and 19 posts of Stenographer(Grade-III)in district police cadre.
Total posts: 204
Starting date of Online Apply: 04/04/2020
Last date of online apply: 05/05/2020
Category wise posts:
- Junior Assistant(IN APHQRS)
- Junior Assistant (DISTRICT LEVEL)
- Stenographer(GRADE-III)(DISTRICT LEVEL)
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 38years and less than 18years of age as on 1st January 2020(candidate must have born on or before 01-01-2002and on or after 01-01-1982).
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
i)05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) &ST (P).
ii)03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Junior Assistant(in APHQRS/ District Level): Rs14000-49000(Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 6200grade pay
- Posts of Stenographer(Grade-III): Rs 14000-49000 (Pay Band No.2) plus Rs. 8700grade pay
- Junior Assistant(in APHQRS/ District Level):
The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institution affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Stenographer (Grade-III)(District Level):
The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institution affiliated to a recognized University with having national Trade Certificate in stenographyfromITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of Indiawith80WPM in English Stenography.
How to apply:
- Applications must be submitted online through the link given below.
- The candidates may apply for Junior Asstt. of both the cadres (in APHQrs& District Level). Further, a candidate with having Diploma in Computer & Trade Certificate in stenography as mentioned above may apply for all the posts. The candidates should submit their first preference/second Preference and third Preference.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of proof of age (Admit Card of HSLC / equivalent examination).
- Certificate of Graduation (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent).
- Certificate of caste.
- Certificate on Computer Proficiency for junior Assistant and Certificate of Stenography for stenographer (Grade-III).
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH.
- Thumb Impression.
- Digital Signature.
“Due to Nationwide Lockdown declared by the Government the application portal has been temporarily closed until further notice“
Please check Official Notice before applying
[btnsx id=”3854″ url=”https://slprbassam.in/”]
[btnsx id=”3861″ url=”https://slprbassam.in/pdf/RecruitmentNotice2020/Advertisemet%20jr%20asst%20and%20steno%2021-03-2020.pdf” ]