Assam Police will conduct Recruitment rallies in various districts of Assam for filling up of 2391 vacant posts of Constable Unarmed Branch and 4271 vacant posts of Constable Unarmed Branch. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details can read the notification and apply online.
- Start Date of Online Application: 23/12/2019
- Last Date of Online Application:06/01/2020
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on1st July 2019 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2001 and on or after 01.07.1994).
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
(iii) Additional relaxation of 3 (three) years in respect of trained Home Guards/members of VDPs (registered) who have served for a period of 3(three) years or more.
(iv) Additional relaxation of 10 (ten) years in respect of FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate to this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted).
- No of posts:
- 1851+ 540= 2391 Posts
- There will be reservation for ST (P) 10%, ST(H) 5%, SC 7%, & OBC/MOBC 27%. Thirty percent (30%) of the vacancies will be (horizontal) reserved for women candidates in Unarmed Branch of DEF.
- Educational Qualification: H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- No of posts:
- 3643+ 628= 4271 Posts
- There will be reservation for ST (P) 10%, ST(H) 5%, SC 7%, & OBC/MOBC 27%.
Ten percent (10%) of the vacancies will be (horizontal) reserved for women candidates in Armed Branch.
- Educational Qualification: H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Note: Candidates having educational qualification Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch. However, the final decision regarding allotment of successful candidates will lie with the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam.
APPLICATION MODE: ONLINE
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
To Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here