Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H): Rs. 150/-
- For all others: Rs. 300/-
- Rs 20,000/- per month
- UR – Minimum Age: 18, Maximum Age: 38
- OBC/MOBC – Minimum Age: 18, Maximum Age: 41
- SC – Minimum Age: 18, Maximum Age: 43
- ST(P) & ST(H) – Minimum Age: 18, Maximum Age: 43
- PWD – Minimum Age: 18, Maximum Age: 48
- The engagement would be for a period of 1 (one) year.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India.
- Practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
HOW TO APPLY
Submission Online Application will starts from 10 Dec 2019, 2:00 PM. (http://ghconline.gov.in)
- STAGE 1: Written Examination (Objective type multiple choices) for 120 marks of 2 hours duration on OMR sheets testing the English Proficiency (30 marks), Stage 1 General Knowledge (10 marks), General Aptitude (10 marks), knowledge in Law (50 marks) s well as knowledge of Assamese language (20 marks).
- STAGE 2: Viva-Voce/Interview of 30 marks. Candidates n the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates Stage 2 for 1 post) in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination will be called to appear in the interview.
(For More Details Download Official Ad)
APPLICATION MODE: ONLINE
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
To Apply Online: Click Here [Available from 10th Dec 2019]
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here