Reference Point No. XVI of ‘General Instructions to the Candidates’ of the advertisement issued on 11-04-2018 and published on 12-04-2018 and Notice/Corrigendum issued on 20-10-2018 and published on 21-10-2018 in leading newspapers in Assam for the recruitment of total 490 posts of Sub-Inspector (Unarmed Branch) in Assam Police, it is general information to all the eligible candidates that the Government of Assam has given approval for recruitment of another 107 posts of Sub-Inspector (UB) in Assam Police. As such, the total number of vacancies for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (UB) will be 597.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector(UN-ARMED BRANCH)
Total Posts: 597
- Application Start Date: 11/11/2019
- Application Last Date: 30/11/2019
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from any recognized College /Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- Candidate should not be more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age as on 1st July 2019. i.e. candidates must be born on or before the dates shown below to apply:
- For GENERAL Born between 01-07-1995 to 01-07-1999
- For OBC & MOBC Born between 01-07-1992 to 01-07-1999
- For SC/ST Born between 01-07-1990 to 01-07-1999
Apply Mode:- Online
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
OLD ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]