One Time Grant for Media Personality, Assam
Extended Deadline: 3rd November, 2020
Grant Available: One time grant of Rs. 50,000/- to 20 persons in a year.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must be an accredited/recognized journalist of Assam.
- This is open to all mainstream media journalists having accredited/recognized card of DIPR, Assam including freelancers from Print, Electronic and News Agencies.
- The minimum age of journalists should be 40 years. There is no upper limit.
- The applicant must have at least fifteen years of experience in the field of Journalism.
- Reporters/journalists in print and electronic media have to submit 3 nos. of research based news/reporting/features/videos/documentaries. They must have minimum 3 nos. of success stories of Government schemes published/broadcast in their respective media outlet during the last 12 months.
- Photojournalists/video journalists in print and electronic media must submit minimum 3 nos. of still photographs or video of precise or extensive presentation/coverage of certain subject matters/events/happenings during the last 12 months which are effective and beneficial for the people in terms of development, unity and integrity.
- A permanent/temporary/contractual employee of any Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Body/Board/Corporation/Council, etc. is not eligible to apply.
- The applicant’s affiliation to any political party will be termed as a disqualification.
- The applicant should not have been convicted for any criminal offence or punished by any Court of Law or reprimanded by the Press Council of India for mis-conduct or violation of ethics of journalism or for any other similar reason.
- Annual income of the applicant should be less than 5.00 Lakh. The Income Certificate in original duly issued by concerned Circle Officer should be enclosed along with the application.
- An applicant who is selected once for this assistance will not be eligible to apply again for this assistance.
- Journalist Pension holder is not eligible to apply.
- Canvasing for the grant in any form will disqualify the candidature. Any body found canvassing in his/her favour shall be debarred from consideration for grant.
The applicant must fill out the prescribed application forms. An incomplete application or an application without the requisite components mentioned in the application guidelines will not be considered.
The application should reach the Office of the Directorate of Information & Public Relations, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 within the deadline.
Three sets of duly filled-up application forms (Schedule-I) will need to be submitted by each applicant. The envelope should be super-scribed as ‘Application for One Time Grant for Media personality”.
Application Form: Click here
Advertisement Link: Click here
Extended Deadline Source: https://bodosanewspaper.com/epaper (23/10/2020)