National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
Invites eligible candidate on behalf of Ministry and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified candidate for filling up of following posts in National Information Centre(NIC)
Name of Posts:
- Scientist- ‘B’ (Group A)
- Total posts- 288
- UR – 119, SC – 43, ST – 21, OBC – 77, EWS – 28, PwD – 12
- Salary Level 10.(Rs. 56100- 177500)
- Qualification:- A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR B.Tech OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
- Field (single or in combination amongst the below only): Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’
- Total Posts – 207
- UR- 86, SC- 31, ST- 15, OBC- 55, EWS- 20, PwD- 9
- Salary Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Qualification: A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned field as Field (single or in combination amongst the below only):
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
Place of Posting: Anywhere in India
Age Limit: Not more than 30 as on 26/03/2020. Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD
Last Date of Application: 26/03/2020 , 5:00 PM
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://calicut.nielit.in/nic
- Registration with Email ID
- Submission of Application details
- Payment of application fees online.
General and all others: Rs. 800
Choice of Centre of Written Examination:
Candidates shall indicate their choice of Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his/her indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
(1) AGARTALA (2) AHMEDABAD (3) AIZAWL (4) BENGALURU (5) BHOPAL (6)BHUBANESWAR (7) CHANDIGARH (8) CHENNAI (9) DEHRADUN (10) DELHI (11) GANGTOK (12) GUWAHATI (13) HYDERABAD (14) IMPHAL (15) JAMMU (16)JAIPUR (17) KOHIMA (18) KOLKATA (19) LEH (20) LUCKNOW (21) MUMBAI (22) NAHARLAGUN (23) PATNA (24) PORT BLAIR (25) RAIPUR (26) RANCHI (27) THIRUVANANTHAPURAM (28) SHILLONG (29) VISAKHAPATNAM.
Please check official notice before apply