Applications in Standard Form of Application as published In the Assam Gazette Part-lX are invited from interested candidates who are bonafide citizens of India vide Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of following vacant posts under IM establishment of the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam.
Last Date: 07/04/2020
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Grade-III)
No. of Posts: 02 [UP-01, OBC-01]
Salary: 14,000 – 49,000/- plus GP- 6,200 in PB-2
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Computer for computer typing on both English & Assamese language and handling data & text on computer.
Age Limit(As on 01/01/2020):
- Between 18 to 43 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation is as per Government of India Rules.
How to Apply:
- Application’s envelope should be clearly superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant”.
- The applications are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereon–
- 5cm x 11cm size one self-addressed envelope of affixing unused postal stamp of Rs.5/-
- Self-attested copies of all certificates.
- 2 passport size photographs signed & dated by the candidate on the reverse side of photograph.
- Self-attested copy of Employment Exchange Certificate.
- Candidates should send their application containing envelop to the Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser, Assam 1st Floor, West End Block, Housefed Complex Dispur, Guwahati-06