Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of the Forest department, Assam. Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). Only online applications will be received with effect from 25-05-2020and the last date of receiving application will be25-06-2020.No application will be received thereafter.
1.The Post wise vacancies with Pay Scale and Grade Pay as admissible under rules are given below.
|Name of Posts||Vacancies||Pay scale under pay band-2|
|Forester-l||144||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||11||14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700|
|Forest Guards||812||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600|
|Surveyor||35||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200|
|Mahut||28||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Carpenter||1||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Driver||50||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200|
** Other allowances as admissible under the rules will be additional.
2. Category Distribution
3. Eligibility Criteria:
- For Forester-I & Stenographer III: (21-38 years as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1982))
- Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter &Driver (18-38 as on 1st January 2020 candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) )
Relaxation (both b & c): Upper age limit is relaxable as under:i)05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) &ST (P).ii)03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Forester-I: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
- Forest Guard: Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.
- Mahut: Class VIII or equivalentand must have minimum 3 (three) years experience in elephant up keeping.
- Carpenter: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.
- Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.
How to Apply:
The Candidates having the required educational qualification for posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference and third preference
- Passport Size Photograph:
- Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality photograph submitted will lead to rejection of application. The Admit card will be printed with the uploaded photograph.
- Admit Card of HSLC for proof of age./Birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority for those candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation.
- Certificate/Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned.Diploma / Certificate in Stenography from ITI /recognized Polytechnic of the State for the post of Stenographer Grade III / Certificate in Drafts manship from recognized institute for the post of Surveyor/ Trade Certificate of Carpentry from recognized institution for the post of Carpenter and four wheeler Driving License issued by any Competent Authority of Assam for the posts of Driver/ for post of Mahut experienced certificate issued by registered elephant owners of Assam/ Assam Forest Department.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
There will be two tests for recruitment of all the posts (i) First Phase Test and ( ii) Second Phase Test.
Application Process: Online
Last Date of Application:
Starts from 25 May, 2020 to 25-June, 2020
Please check official notice before apply