Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application for the recruitment of 18 Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancy under Fishery Department. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details can read the notification & apply it online.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department.
No. of Posts: 18 (Eighteen) Nos. [UR: 09, OBC/ MOBC: 05, STP: 01, STH: 02, EWS: 01]
Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 8,700/- PB-2
- Start Date of Online Application: 28-10-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 27-11-2020
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40 *
- PWBD: 35.40 *
- Women Candidate: 35.40 *
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2020) : Between 18 to 38 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate must produce Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
** Please read official notification before apply
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE