Deputy Commissioner Hojai,
Applications are invited intends to hold a walk-in-interview for the posts of SVAYEM SAHAYAKs on a contractual basis for a period not exceeding 6(six) months.
Name Of Post: SVAYEM SAHAYAK.
Total Posts: 2(two).
Eligible: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Qualification and experiences:
- Graduate in any stream along with one year of computer diploma course.
- The preferences will be given to those candidates who has experience in working in rural development/SHG/Skill development etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Assamese and English language.
Age Limit: 21-35 years.
Remuneration: Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000/- month without any TA/TD other allowance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Viva-voce and practical computer test.
- No TA/TD would be provided for attending for interview.
- The candidates nor fulfilling eligibility criteria would not be considered for selection process.
Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview as per above mentioned scheduled with all their original certificates/mark sheet with self attested photo copy of each of it and 2(two) recent passport size photographs along with the updated Standared Application Form as published in the Assam Gazatte in part-IX.
Period of engagement: 6(six) month.
Date and time of Interview: 05/11/2020 at 9.00AM.
Place of interview: “Conference Hall Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai, Sankardev Nagar”.
Official Notice: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Standard Application Form: Download