In accordance with the approval received vide Govt. letter No. GAG(B)518/2017/51 Dated 14-10-2020 online applications are invited from Indian citizen for filling up of 17 no. of sanctioned vacant posts of Junior Assistant Grade-III under the DC, Dhubri. More details are given below.
Name of the Post:
Total posts: 17
Pay Band: Rs. 14,000-60,500 plus Grade pay Rs. 6200
UR-6, OBC. MOBC-5, SC-1, ST(P)-1, ST(H)-1, EWS-2, PwD-2
Age Limit: 18 to 40 as on 01.01.2020
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window,Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese) and internet processing etc.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the website – www.dhubri.gov.in
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website.
Start date: 02-11-2020
last Date: 20-11-2020
Please check official notice before apply:
Official Website: Here