Assam Inland Water Transport Development Society govt of Assam , the additional state project director, AIWTD invites applications for the post of following posts. The job is contractual basis for a period of 1 year with a provision of furthre extension on an annual basis upto the end of the project, subject to satisfactory performance as assessed by the state project director, AiWTD society.
Name of the posts:- (Total 8 )
- Human Resource & Admin Manager (1)
- Master degree/Post graduate diploma in Human Resource
- Min. 8 years of work experience in human resource management in a senior position in a reputed public/private sector agengy.
- Computer Skills: Must have proficiency in the use of Internet-based applications, Graphics MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point and other related applications.
- Experience preferred: Min. 2 years of work experience inthe field of navigation/transportation.
- Salary:- Rs.60,000/- P.M +GP
- River Specialist/Hydrologist (1)
- Master Degree in Hydrology
- Min. of 5 years experience in design and conduct of river bed surveys flow modeling and analysis.
- Salary Rs. 120,000 – 150,000 P.M. Depending on qualification, experience and competency of a candidate, the salary is negotiable.
- IT Expert (1)
- Bachelors inInformationTechnolpgy (IT)/ BE (Computer Science), or related discipline.
- Masters in IT will be preferred.
- Min.5 years of experience in the management of IT Hardware and software.
- Experience with windows services, web technoloies, web services
- Experience in developing applications.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multi task requirements, high attention to detail and high degree of pro activity and initiative.
- Salary Rs. 60,000 P.M
- Project Manager Technical (1)
- Master degree in Civil/Mechanical/Construction or related discipline.
- Min. 10 years of experience of which the majority of experience in project management of large scale infrastructure projects preferably transport.
- Experience in port infrastructure will be preferred.
- Depending on the qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, salary is negotiable.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (1)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Master’s degree or equivalent, Professional certifications related to project management and related tools like primavera/MSP shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10years’ experience in M&E of large scale transportation projects (projects including technical advisory, research and program management), infrastructure projects.
- Experience of working with reputed infrastructure/management consulting firms.
- Indicative consolidated remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 120,000/-to Rs. 150,000/-per month. Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable. Exact remuneration payable will be determined as per HR Policy of AIWTDS.
- Marine/IWT Specialist (1)
- Min graduation in marine engineering.
- 5 years of experience as an Officer on board Merchant ships/coastal vessels, preferably on board Merchant Ship for more than 3 years or 8 years of experience on marine engineering aspects in inland water transport projects.
- Consolidated Remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 120,000 to Rs 150,000 per month. Depending on the qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable. Remuneration payable will be determined as per HR Policy of AIWTDS.
- Junior Engineer (2)
- Civil/Mechanical degree or diploma.
- Min.3 years of experience of project management and good knowledge in project execution in large scale transport.
- Knowledge of Office Management procedures, proficiency in MS Office Applications (like Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project etc.) including email.
- Experience in World Bank/ Externally Aided Projects/ Govt. projects will be preferred..
- Salary Rs.30,000 – 45,000 P.M
NOTE: The job is initially for a period of mini 1 year with a provision of further extension on an annual basis up to the end of project, subject to satisfactory performance as assessed by the AIWTD society.
How to apply: Eligible candidate may apply as per given in the website or from below in a sealed envelope clearly marking as “Application for……(Name of position applied for)” before 9 December 2019. The only short listed candidate will be called for an interview.
Address: EMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CHECK OFFICIAL NOTICE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTICE: CLICK HERE