Ordnance Factory Board
Ordnance Factory Board(OFB) has invited eligible candidates for engagement of 56th batch (for ITI and Non-ITI Category) of Trade Apprentices under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India.
Name of post: Trade Apprentice
No of posts: 4805 (1595 Non-ITI and 3210 ITI category)
- Start date of online application: Last week of December’ 2019
- Last date of online application: N/A
- Between 15 to 24 years as on the last date of submission of Online Application.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit is applicable as per Govt of India Rules.
1. For Non-ITI Category: Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
2.For ITI Category:
- Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) AND
- Candidates should have passed in relevant trade from an NCVT/ SCVT recognized institute or any other authority through the Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship or Ministry of Labour & Employment with duration as per given the Apprentice Act 1961
- Minimum aggregate marks should be 50% both in Matriculate & ITI. The candidate should possess the required qualification as on the closing date of the application.
How to apply: Detailed Advertisement and other details shall be made available at official website http://www.ofb.gov.in under ‘News & Announcements’.
**NOTE: Kindly note that the online portal for submission of applications by the candidates is likely to be opened in last week of December’ 2019
Application Mode: Online
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here [Available from last week of December’ 2019]
Official Notification: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]