Assam Higher Secondary (HS) TET 2020
Secondary Education Department of Assam has released a notification for HS TET 2020. Candidates who are eligible and interested for this exam can apply through the link given below.
Exam Name: Assam Higher Secondary Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2020
Conducted by: Secondary Education Department, Assam
Examination Date: 10/01/2020 (Tentative)
TET Score validity: 7 years
Type of Exam: Written Exam
- Start Date of Online Application: 20/11/2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 30/11/2020
- Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 03/12/2020
- Examination Date: 10/01/2021 (Sunday)
- General candidates: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and PWD candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Payment mode: Online mode only.
- Candidates must have Post-Graduation(PG) degree with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from any recognized University and
- Candidates must have B.Ed. degree from National Council for Teachers Education(NCTE) recognized institution, but degrees obtained from off-campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid.
Age Limit: Not less than 21 years.
Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam.
**Please check official notification before apply
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here