Assam Bhawan, New Delhi
Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are citizens of India to fill up the following vacant posts Junoir Accounts Assistant in the Resident Commissioner, Government of Assam, Assam Bhawan.
Name of Post: Junior Account Assistant[ 1 post]
Age Limit: 18 – 38 years Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for ST/SC and 3 years for OBC.
Salary: PB 2: Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000 + GP: Rs. 7400/-
- Candidates should be graduate form any of the recognised University.
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office and related applications
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for written test of 300 marks.
- Gen. Eng.-100 marks, Gen Maths- 100 marks, Gen Knowledge- 100 marks
- Candidates who qualified in written test will be called for Computer Proficiency Test for 50 marks.
- Final selected list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both written and computer proficiency test.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from given link.
- Candidates will fill up the application form by giving all the relevant information.
- Candidates Should submit self attested supporting document(HSLC certificate(Birth Proof), Degree pass certificate and marksheet, 2 copies of passport photo, one self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5.00(ruppee)) along with application form.
- Candidates should have valid E-mail ID and mobile no.
- Application form should be send to the given address.
Apply Mode: Offline
Office of the Resident Coomissioner, Government of Assam
Assam Bhawan, No-1
Sardar Patel Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
Check Official Notice Before Apply
Official Notice Link: Click Here
Application form Link: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]