Assam Public Service Commission, APSC
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Last Date: 03/02/2020
Name of post: Fishery Development Officer & Allied cadre under Fishery Department[12 posts]
Total posts: 12
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable –
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e up to 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e up to 41 years as per Govt.
Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- only.
- For BPL Candidate: Nil.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Qualification: B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in serving Fishery Deptt. under various projects related to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are requested to download the application form from the given link.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the given address.
- Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit.
Applications that are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
1. Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of the advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
2. Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
3. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by an appropriate authority.
5. Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
7. Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
8. Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary)
- Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Apply Mode: Offline
Deputy Secretary, APSC,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Check Official Notice Before Apply
Official Website Link: Click Here
Official Notice Link: Click Here
Application form Link: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]