State Police Recruitment Board 2020, Rehabari
The advertisement issued by the DGCD & CGHG vides No. CG 52/ 2013/134 dated: 02-07-2015 for filling up 299 posts of Constable in ASRF Battalionsis hereby canceled as approved by the Govt. vide Memo No. HMB.124/2013/196, dated: 12-06-2019. The date and venue of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test will be intimated
Total Posts: 451
Last date to apply: 30-06-2020
Details of vacancies and reservation
- Though no post is reserved for OBC/MOBC, however, OBC/MOBCcandidates may also appear and will be considered for unreserved posts on merit.
- There will be 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS). This will be applicable for those candidates who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs.
Remuneration: Rs. 14000-60500/-, with Grade pay of Rs 5600/
- Nationality-Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Age: 18 to 38years as on 1stJanuaryof 2020(i.e.the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002andon or after 01.01.1982).
- Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- H.S.L.Cor Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Other Qualification: Home Guards TrainingCertificateorNCC ‘A’ Certificate.
- General:-Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot, or squint eye, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases, or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- EyeSight:-The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal i.e. without wearing glasses.
How to apply:
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph : (4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm), The maximum file size is 450 kb.
- Signature: Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height) , The maximum file size is 100 kb.
- H.S.L.C or Class X examination passed Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of age (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination).
- Certificate of Caste.iv)NCC ‘A’ CertificateorHome Guard Training Certificate.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
NB: online applications will be received with effect from10-06-2020.ADVERTISEMENT OFFICIAL WEBSITE