Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 5846 Constable (Executive) vacancy Male and Female in Delhi Police.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
1. Constable (Exe.)-Male
No of posts: 3433
2. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)
No of posts: 226
3. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)]
No of posts: 243
4. Constable (Exe.)-Female
No of posts: 1944
Age Limit (As on 01-07-2020):
- Between 18-25 years. Age limit relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
- sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
- Drivers, dispatch riders, bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through Credit or Debit cards, BHIM UPI, Net Banking or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Examination Centre for NER: Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima(5302), Agartala (5601).
Please check official notice before apply-