Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the recruitment of Navik(General Duty) posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details can read the notification and apply online.
Name of the Post: Navik (GD)
No. of Post: 260 [UR(GEN)-113, EWS-26, OBC-75, ST-13, SC-33]
- Start Date of Online Application: 26/01/2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 02/02/2020
- E-ADMIT Card Release Date: 15 – 22 Feb 2020
- Dates for Online Examination: During Feb-Mar 2020
- Between 18 to 22 Years (i.e. born between 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002)
- Upper Age Limit relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules.
Salary: Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus DA and other allowances based on the nature of duty or place of posting.
- Class 12th examination passed with Maths and Physics from any State/ Central Government board with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Height: Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight: Praporte to Height & Age
- Running: 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups: 20 Times
- Push UP: 10 Times
APPLICATION MODE: ONLINE
Please Check Official Notice Before Apply
To Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here