Gauhati Medical College, Gauhati
Applications are invited from the intending candidates who are citizens of India to fill up the following vacant Lab Technician and Lab Attendant on a purely contractual basis in Gauhati Medical College, Gauhati.
Walk-in date: 16/12/2019
- Lab Technician[1 post]
- Lab Attendant[2 posts]
Age limit: not more than 30 years
Salary: As per institute rule.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Lab Technician:
- Graduate in B.Sc MLT with two years of experience in Microbiology division of clinical laboratory.
- Candidates must be able to work with automated systems such as Bactec, Vitek, Real-time PCR, etc.
- Lab Attendant:
- HS or 12th passed in Science from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Hospital Laboratory.
- Should have knowledge of computers(PGDCA).
- Candidates are requested to bring all the relevant documents in original and one set of photocopies of the same along with a CV .
- Candidates with computer knowledge will be given preference.
- No TA/TD will be paid for attending the interview.
- The walk-in address in mention below.
Department of Microbiology, 5th floor
Narakasur Hill Top
Gauhati Medical College, Gauhati-781032, Assam
Check Official Notice Before Apply
Official Website Link: Click Here
Official Notice Link: Click Here
[adinserter name=”Block 4″]